Andywrap®175 is an emergency glass repair film 1000mm x 15mts x 175 micron which is specially formulated to secure broken windows and doors. Andywrap®175 is an effective and aesthetically pleasing alternative to boarding up a damaged window or door making the window/door both secure and weatherproof. Andywrap®175 offers the following benefits:
- Quick and easy to apply with no tools required.
- Holds broken panes of glass together securely until it can be removed and replaced.
- No loss of light unlike "boarding up".
- Practically invisible, so as not to attract attention from vandals.
- Seals and protect from the elements and adverse weather.
- Suitable for all types of frames, with no damage to the frame unlike "boarding up"
- Supplied on a grid paper liner for easy measurement and application on site.
- Can be used for stabilizing weak or vulnerable glass.
Andywrap®175 is the UK's No.1 trusted brand of Emergency Glass Repair Film and is available always for next day delivery to anywhere on the uk mainland.
Film specification: 1000mm wide x 15mts long x 175 micron thick
The user must at all times satisfy themselves that the products used are suitable. Andywrap Eurofilm Limited cannot accept liability for the use to which products are put or the way in which they are used. All recommendations stated by the company are made in good faith. Recommendations do not over-ride the basic obligation of the user to satisfy themselves at all times as to suitability because of the widely varying environmental conditions, the standards of application and the changes in technology which alter the properties of the material, with which the products are expected to perform.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review