_____Andywrap®175_____ Emergency Glass Repair Film 1000mm x 2.5mts x 175 micron
Andywrap®175 is an emergency glass repair film 1000mm x 2.5mts x 175 micron which is specially formulated to secure broken windows and doors. Andywrap®175 is an effective and aesthetically pleasing alternative to boarding up a damaged window or door making the window/door both secure and weatherproof. Andywrap®175 offers the following benefits:
- Quick and easy to apply with no tools required.
- Holds broken panes of glass together securely until it can be removed and replaced.
- No loss of light unlike "boarding up".
- Practically invisible, so as not to attract attention from vandals.
- Seals and protect from the elements and adverse weather.
- Suitable for all types of frames, with no damage to the frame unlike "boarding up"
- Supplied on a grid paper liner for easy measurement and application on site.
- Can be used for stabilizing weak or vulnerable glass.
Film specification: 1000mm wide x 2.5 mts long x 175 micron thick